After my bedroom post a lot of you asked about those clips on my wall. i first saw them in a store in madrid  and have been looking for them EVERYWHERE ever since.
it was even hard for me finding out what they’re called! i finally ended up finding them on amazon (link on the images below) and they’re actually called “maulklammern” in german and the english pendant would be “letter clip” or something like that. They’re super cheap and I just love the minimal look it gives my bedroom.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *