Since I’ve dived into the deep sea of blogs I’ve browsed through tons and tons of blogs. First it’s a great thing to do when you’re bored and second, more importantly, it’s great inspiration. There’s so many talented people out there – it’s hard to keep track! Since I only put things I’ve created myself on my blog I enjoy reading blogs that also show things the blogger herself/himself have created other than blogs where people just post random things. Here’s a selection of my favorite blogs:
1. The Blonde Salad: This blog from Italy is just wonderful. Chiara Ferragni is probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her outfits are amazing and she seems so natural in everything she does.
2. The Sartorialist: Most of you probably know this blog. I love how Scott Schuman captures New Yorks and other cities flair and fashion. The Photos are beautiful and so authentic.
3. Garance Doré: Garance Doré is a french blogger that has blogged since 2006. I really like the design of her blog.. It’s very simple and still has a very personal touch.
4. Ellecivtoire: Victoire Jin is only 18 years old and a Vienna based blogger. She mainly blogs about fashion but also about music and things happening all over the world. She is also founder of Kneon Magazine, which is wonderfully made. Wow!
5. Victoria Törnegren: I looooove Victoria’s style! It’s so swedish: simple and clean. She really stays true to herself with every post.
6. Lookbook: I think most girls know Lookbook. It’s more a platform for fashion-bloggers from all over the world than a simple blog in itself. I get great inspiration on outfits and photos from there.
7. Nerdcore: It’s hard to define the content of this blog. It’s basically curiosities from all over the place. Not just for people who consider themselves nerds!
8. The Pet Fanclub: The Pet Fanclub is a blog by INDIE Magazine and Material Girl Magazine. Both are independent mags from Austria, which is probably something pretty exotic.
9. Borders and Frontiers: I absolutely love borders and frontiers. They’re a fashion project that gather international designers. They’re shirts are AWESOME and so is their blog.
10. Anmutig: This german blog has lots of cool things on fashion and design. I like this blog so much because Nadine, the author, obviously puts lot of time and passion in her project. There’s always cool tipps on stylish gadgets or new fashion.
Anywaaaaay, I’ve spent my weekend packing and eating lots of persian food.. yumm. Also took some photos while packing.. The camera’s always with me! I’m off for Milan tomorrow, but I will keep you updated 🙂